Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Color me happy

i have to admit that i don't use my "favorite" color in my work much at all. I love me some orange, but i tend to lean toward red in my work. someone mentioned in the forums that i have a lot of blue in my etsy shop (which oddly enough is true!) and i have to admit that blue is also one of my favorites.

here is my wedding invitation.






i love my programs. i think it would have been cool to create the invitation like the program. i have a design that never made it out of the design phase of something very similar, so i think i might try and flush it out into a new design for my shop.

how here's some more blue





the final photo is made the same way as this program, but- obviously- with more pages

10 comments:

Erika said...

I like the cards; what a great invitation. Best of luck to you both!

stitch.tac.sew said...

What beautiful invitations!!!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Beautiful work!

Made by Melissa said...

Wow, great work! I love the invitations.

storybeader said...

I love the shade of blue you have there. It's one of my favorite colors (notice I said one...)

agoodwitchtoo said...

Those invitations are gorgeous! I love them in the red!

Nuvofelt said...

Those invitations are quite beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Linda said...

Beautiful invitaions!

Yazmin said...

I think you may tend to gravitate towards red and blue because they're striking colors. Those red invitations are just fantastic.

AH said...

Great invitations!