Monday, September 1, 2008

EtsyBloggers featured Blogger: Joey & Aleethea

I just joined the EtsyBlogger Team in hopes of not only making some good connections in the blog/etsy world, but to also give me some blogging ideas and keep things in full circle within the blog- writing about my business, my goals and introducing new bloggers and shop owners to my little neck of the woods- and vice versa.

So this months featured blogger is the head of the EtsyBloggers Team, so I look forward to learning more about her. Joey & Aleethea is having a great giveaway that ends tomorrow (so hurry up and enter!) Be sure to also check out her shop.



i love her little cabana lounge pants- i'm a sucker for itsy bitsy feet sticking out from little pants (and look at that little tummy pooch!).

if you have a free moment, take a peek at her shop- she has some super cute items up for grabs!

1 comment:

Made by Melissa said...

I love those pants too! I think my little guy would look too cute for words in them.