Sunday, November 9, 2008

Workin' like a dog

This weekend was one of manual labor and a little design. I also got a photoshoot in there too. And it was with one of my favorite ladies.

Sleepy

Miss Matilda is a bit camera shy. She's a sweetheart, but your typical rescue dog... a little skiddish around strangers and very VERY attached to me.

I honestly have no idea what I did on Friday. Seriously. No clue.
Saturday, we shipped off the nugget and went to work.
This was my job.
This.
Pre-primer

To this.
Primed furniture

Add a little of this.
Accent

And end with this.
Pink

I only have one coat on right now and it needs another, but I can't wait. The walls are going to be the green in my logo
Five Dot Design web logo

so to say it will be a vibrant room will be an understatement. I'm going to recover that rocking chair seat with something fun like heather bailey.

This is what hubs did.
This.
Hard at work

To this. (With my contribution!)
Looking toward the back

One more coat of white and we'll be able to start on the closet in the front. Once that's done, it will be time to move in the toys and let the nugget take over!

With 2 curious dogs, we only ended up with one white streak on the butt (Marvin), some white whiskers and some white AND pink on the pads (Matilda).

Wet nose
The Culprit
Pink feet

and this is what happens when you ask him to watch the nugget for awhile while you get some work done



And Matilda thought she hit the jackpot because not only was someone paying attention to her, but this person couldn't run away. Nugget just wanted to eat her ball.

No comments: