Saturday, October 11, 2008

They're here...

and they look pretty darn good.

the 2009 Wall Calendar.



the 2009 Desk Calendar.



A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I'm so happy to get these calendars listed- ahead of schedule to boot! I'm working on one more calendar to round out the year, but I'm not as concerned to get that one done because I just started it last week!

I have some fun things in the works for my wedding listings derived from this concept- GENIUS! I'm really excited about what I came up with, so I'm sure I'll be working extra hard to get this concept flushed out.

Check over here to see how my sewing is going! I started on Little Miss' halloween costume last nite, but ran out of pins, so looks like I"ll have to make a meijer run a little later so I can finish up!


365

No comments: