Thursday, October 9, 2008

Done!



I finished them a little while ago, but I'm just now getting around to the post. Please ignore the pedicure (or lack there of)... I haven't had much time to get to my toes.

Here's a few shots of the calendars that will be listed this weekend!




I know the shot of the desk calendar is horrid, but it's the best I could do.



This is what I was working on tonite. I've borrowed a sewing machine so that I can work on Charlotte's halloween costume. I'll post the progress... notice my high-tech weights used to hold the paper in place.

I couldn't bring myself to cut the pattern so I decided to just trace it. I don't know if this is a no-no in the sewing world, but I'm learning (feel free to give me a virtual slap on the wrist!). How do you use your patterns? Do you cut straight from or do you create a master pattern?


365

No comments: