Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wish granted...

from yesterday

on the agenda...

• one last design for the Willett notecards- CHECK! and sent...
• print, fold and cut promos due at the end of the week! oy...- CHECK! in the mail today
• moving cards (as seen below)- too tired from above
• holiday holiday holiday- not enough time.

YAY! the biggies and the important ones are off the plate.
nugget went to sleep around 8, so i opted to stay up until about 11:45 to finish up the notecards and promos. i'm so glad i did because not only do i have my sewing lesson tonite, but ms. jill hannah made a purchase while i was snoozing away! yay- thank you jill! i'm so excited to send out my first stationery order since my re-opening... it was a great surprise after a long nite!

more will come later. i took some photos of the promos before i sent them out and of a baby shower card i made for a co-worker... but i might wait until after the shower on monday to post that just in case she decides to read today!

1 comment:

JillHannah said...

I don't know why I didn't buy it the moment you listed it! It's absolutely PERFECT for my dog to give to my dad. I'll probably blog the whole story when the card shows up, but it's a bit much for a comment.

Keep up the fabulous cardiness!