Monday, September 22, 2008

And the award goes to...

me! yay! Miss Lavender Lily was so sweet to pass along these fun blog awards... (and if i had time i would redesign them, but i will restrain myself...)




check her out- the girl cracks me up and is definitely one of the blogs i read right away when i see she has a new post.
part of the rules of receiving the award(s???) is that i must pay it forward to one of my favorite blogs. well, in true spirit of myself, i can't pick one. so i'm going to pick 5- because that's what i do. :-)

1. PepperinaPress :: i love this blog in every shape and form. i always save it for last (if i can) because i enjoy it so much! most of her chatting is about her motherhood adventures, but it's delivered so well (and her little girl is HILARIOUS!). i like to think i have the same sort of wit about me as well, but either way- i still love her blog! (she has a second blog as well telling her adventures of her letterpress)

2. MelissaHead Yabberings :: this girl covers the gamut! and has a "nice" second blog as well

3. RedMarionette :: i love seeing what she comes up with next! her little critters are A-DOR-ABLE and can't wait to own one myself.

4. CJane :: I must admit I found Courtney's blog while following NieNie's recovery, but she has a fantastic way with words.

5. JC Handmade :: i love her progression of work and showing items as she's creating.

so though i have not contacted these blogs to let them know they've won, i hope they have a sort of alert system in place, like google alert, to let them know they were mentioned! and thanks to Miss Lavender for my nomination!

No comments: