Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Photo session

so, i spent 4 hours yesterday retaking every photo i took sunday. the lighting is horrid at my house and i had the day off, so nugget and i (well, she's beginning to be more of a chicken patty now- the way she's growing!) headed up to my parents house where one entire side of the house is nothing but windows. you can hear the choirs sing when the sun comes thru and you have a camera and product in hand. lucky for me, my parents WANT me to come up (amazing how they couldn't wait for me to move out and now they can't wait for me to come back) and they're more than happy to keep an eye on Charlotte while i do what i need to do. granted, nothing around the house got done and i'm contemplating a few major movings of furniture, so i need to get the house in a reasonable order before i destroy it again... because chances are we'll get halfway thru moving stuff around and stop.

so here are a few of the items i posted monday re-shot yesterday. i just think they look so much better.



i've gotten a great response on this set of notecards. wish i would have bought more of the lemon envelopes now when they were on clearance- anyone know where to find them? sorbet lemon A2... did they discontinue that color?!



i love my little sheep. they'll look fabulous once i get some blue envelopes to match. i can't wait to try them out letterpressed!

i have a slew of photos to color correct, so back to that! keep checking the shop to see new items. i should be listing some more today!

No comments: