Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fresh Look


at the 2009 desk calendar

i'm super pumped because the thing took me over a year to create! i had to be very careful to match the visuals with the season without looking too "planned" (this could also be considered a sneak peek because all of these designs started out as single cards!) it will be printed on a natural linen to give it an antiqued feel and keep the eye from being blinded by white. i wanted the colors and designs to speak for themselves and pop, but not overwhelm. february and december are a little awkward to me, but i don't know... they work with the style and no sense in spending another year with my OCD tendencies!

they'll be up in the shop soon- i have to test the prints to make sure the colors work out and then figure out a few other things... hopefully by the middle of the month!

5 comments:

Charisma Design said...

I stumbled across you on etsy. I just wanted to say that you do beautiful work!

-Christina

http://designtoattract.blogspot.com/

charismadesign.etsy.com

Casey said...

looks great! I can't wait for it to be in the shop, I'd love to have that on my desk, such pretty design. and I really like December!

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

Your designs are so unique...and fabulous! Thank you for the wonderful bebe advice over at the RuffleBlog - much needed!!

I am so glad to have found a graphic designer with a unique and mod flair, can't wait to see the new site!

Amber
RuffleButts

devon spec said...

i love how the pumpkin has clevage.. ;)

five dot design said...

hahaha i never noticed that! i'm keepin' it!