Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Progress... yes progress

I'm finishing up some prints to send to the print shop to be scored and trimmed. i figured that i was sending my promo pieces there to be cut and scored... and i AM reopening very soon... so i might as well print out the designs that are definitely going into the shop and have them cut and scored as well for photos. it will save me a lot of hand work and with having to stuff all these sleeves with cards, i welcome any work i can shove off on someone else ;-)



here is my new packaging for multiple items. i'll probably end up doing it on the single items as well, but i'm a little torn- it seems a little much for one card. i'm justifying it on single cards because i have little thank you notes that get tucked in and business cards and i don't like the idea of them flopping around in the envelope. everything needs to be harnessed in.



here's a shot (and a little sneak peek of some of the new designs) of the giveaway items i sent off to Miss Melissa. she sent me a sweet little convo saying she enjoyed her little treat... and that the honey bee was appropriate because that's what Melissa means. huh... learn something new everyday!

i'm really excited for the unveiling of my new designs. i'm liking the direction i'm going and the ideas i have in store. a lot of my designs are pattern driven and i like that. i like the effect it will have on my shop and i like the overall feel.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so lucky! I feel extra special to have received such a wonderful pack of goodies!

stelie + co. said...

love the new designs...can't wait for the launch.

stelie + co. said...

and the packaging looks great too.

Marla Taviano said...

You're really talented. Love the daisies!