Thursday, May 1, 2008

blog calendar!



today is the first day of my blog calendar! i'm slightly excited- this will help me stay on task and keep me motivated to research and look and learn more about design and all it's components. although it would be great, i won't be blogging everyday just yet... i just don't have the time and i just can't commit to it.



i printed out the results of my survey this morning and read over all the comments. i've highlighted points i want to convey and i must say, i received a lot of good feedback. and those of you that signed up for the stationery give away- i haven't forgotten you! i will be going thru the email addresses tonite, choosing one out of a hat and then contacting the winner via email. once i get confirmation from them, i'll announce the winner and link their etsy shop (if they have one) for all to enjoy!

before i forget! i was witty enough to name a sock dog!! threeredtrees sent me this fantastic card which i cannot wait to send to someone. i love her animals and once we get hospital bills sorted out, i'll be purchasing one for the nugget. i'm a huge supporter of donating to the animal shelter and plan to do something similar in my shop (once i figure out not only where i want to donate, but what i will offer in my shop... i have a few ideas running around).

it's now off to research topics for my blog calendar!

No comments: