Wednesday, April 30, 2008

first day back

so it's my first day back to work (real-world work, not etsy) after maternity leave. it's been kinda fun... didn't really skip too much of a beat. it's been nice to be back around adults and have conversations with full sentences. i do miss my little girl, but she's in good hands.

today was the last day for my packaging survey. i'll try and get the data collected and sorted for monday... that's my goal at least!

and here's a little sneak peak of my latest design adventure.


i have multiple ideas brewing with this, so i'm hoping at least one pans out. this is also part of a series i began way back when but haven't been able to debut because i'm one design short for said series- ugh. i'll work it out. i just don't want to throw something out for the sake of getting it out into the world! i need to play with the elements more and get my thoughts worked out... they're a bit tired these days. :-)

short post, but be back tomorrow... tomorrow debuts the blog calendar!

No comments: