Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Done!

I can't show too much because the recipient hasn't even seen it yet, but I consider it a big time success!





Once I am 100% sure the lovely lady receives this package, i'll show its content! YYEEEEE! so excited about these! and judging by the last post, there are more to come!

This week is production, production, production. My holiday photo card collaboration with Lil Monster Photography had a great opportunity presented to us last week, so photos and more when that gets completed. Five Dot itself was presented with a great opportunity that will require a little planning, but I hope to have that up and running (with photos- promise) soon as well.

So, lots going on- plus the holidays are right around the corner (have you started your address list so you know how many holiday photo cards you need to order?). I don't see a break anywhere in site, but we all know I thrive on multi-tasking and a full plate. More photos (because really a blog post is slightly worthless without photos) will be coming soon- can't wait to show them off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it, i love it, i love it!!!