Saturday, August 29, 2009

Please.

Dear House,
Please stay clean. Seriously.

Dear Wordpress,
Please work. Pretty pretty please. With a cherry. Or sprinkles. Whatever you like. Just please please please please please work. Because right now I think you really suck and I really don't like fighting with you anymore. And the people I keep bugging to help me are really regretting they ever mentioned they know you- do you REALLY want to be THAT kinda blog? Whadaya say? Why don't you work for me and keep the friends you already have, yeah? We don't have to be friends if you don't want to be- see how reasonable I'm being? I'm willing to accept that someone doesn't like me (but, I mean, seriously? How could someone NOT like me?) if you'll just work. That can be the end of us... you working properly. Win-Win situation- whadaya say?

Dear Little Miss,
Please grow out of your I-don't-want-to-wear-clothes phase soon. That's all I ask. I know my reasoning is selfish... fall clothes are out and, COME ON little girl! How CUTE will you look in most of them?! You saw them at Gap yesterday- you even pulled one off the hanger and carried it around the store. See? You know those clothes were made with you in mind. Do it for your Mama, little girl.

Dear Junk Food (aka best food ever),
Please leave me alone. I mean it... I even said "please."

Dear Walking Shoes,
Please show yourself. I need you right now.

Dear Motivation,
Please hang on a little bit longer. I promise we'll see results soon- well, I can't promise, but a girl can dream. But that doesn't mean you should bail on me now.

thankyouverymuch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol

how's the wordpress war going??

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

you forgot ...

Dear Calendar,
Please, please, for my sanity, add 8 more hours into my schedule and work a little harder to keep me on track ... things are starting to pile up a bit around here. Thank you!

five dot design said...

wordpress is currently winning. i'm hoping for a strong comeback.