Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's like riding a bike... right?

you just REMEMBER how to blog? is that how it goes? i haven't had a real entry since the beginning of the month, so i need to get my footing. A LOT has gone on this month, but that also means that i remember very little of it. I'm off work until January 2nd (yes, we have to come in on a FRIDAY after a long holiday. why? no idea.) The Little's have 1 more Christmas to go tomorrow, one more party on Saturday and then we're smooth sailing into the new year. Yes, I realize I'm blogging on Christmas Day, but- in my defense... Hubs and the nugget are sound asleep on the couch while Cars is showing on one of the stations. I physically cannot watch Cars one more time without risking a mental breakdown... but that story's for another time. Nugget had a great time opening gifts this morning (and I'm even more excited that we didn't go overboard on her first Christmas) and all three of us spent the day lounging in our PJ's watching TV and playing with our new toys.

I got some really really good stuff this year (so far) and cannot WAIT to get pictures posted. (Think OOAK and multiple colors). I think of few of you just might be a bit jealous...

Look for a recap (after I literally go month to month thru my planner and my blog entries) of the year and an 09 forecast coming next week while I'm off and the nugget is at the sitters. I might even be able to post those "clean house" photos I've been hoping to post. I have a lot of ideas for next year, but I'm going into the year with the same mentality of this year. Grow steady, remember your priorities and work smart.

So Happy Holidays! I'll be back next week with some real fat to chew on. We'll see you on the flip side...

No comments: