Monday, December 8, 2008

Allow me...

to introduce you to the "Baby Mullet"


Everybody loves a mullet. Especially a baby mullet.

I woke up on Saturday to this:

Now, I know that this isn't that bad. But around here... it's White Death. I went to my show anyway... and ended up just dropping my stuff off and I'll find out this week if anything sold. Not my ideal situation, but it is what it is. I even managed to bite it down the school stairs, resulting in a bruised backside and a sore back. Awesome.



Nugget spent the day with my parents, so Hubz and I drove up to retrieve her and went see Santa (aka my Uncle Bill playing Santa in my hometown) before we headed home. I was thankful for the snow then because a local park (where I grew up playing soccer) has a drive-thru light show and the snow made it a bit more "believeable". No meltdowns on Santa's lap, but we came close! Thanks Santa and Mrs. Claus!



This week is much quieter. I have 3 custom orders to get out, I'm off work Thursday and Friday and seeing as how Hubz finished the manual labor on the loft, I can start cleaning it and arranging it for Nugget to use. I have friends coming over on the 16th, so it was extremely important Hubz finished his work up there. I told him he had until the 14th to complete or he had to move out, but couldn't go somewhere that required rent because I was going to need that money to pay someone to finish up :-) He's used to these strict deadlines and consequences, so he takes it with a grain of salt... but he also wouldn't put it past me to actually put him out for a few days. hehehe. I know Hubz and he needs a deadline and a consequence. But, like I said, we only really need to arrange the furniture, clean everything up and move everything into the loft to call it complete.

I'm just so happy to have my closet back.

I just realized that my DVR'd show ended and I've been watching the Home Shopping Network for the past half hour.

2 comments:

BeanPickleSprout said...

The "baby mullet" made me smile instantly! So cute!

A Punkin Card Company said...

Wow, great minds think alike. Maybe we'll bring back a felted card revolution?!!
I'll hopefully have a few done by summer. Hopefully!