Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If I ever curse her...

P1040342

Please smack me. She's helping me with the pretty stuff you see below... and she's been so good to me. I hope she never leaves me.

Seeing as how our bedroom doubles as my office, my stuff tends to spread itself out wherever I can find room. I make-do now, but I long for the day when I can take over an entire room without the inconvenience of having to move my beloved piles in order to sleep.




We had our first "snowfall" yesterday. This is what the Live Forever's looked like when I got home from work. The white was so vibrant off the green it was almost blinding. They looked like Dip n Dots if you ask me. Maybe I'm just hungry. Ah, well. Whatever. I still like them.

P1040345

P1040346

P1040347

3 comments:

The Fab Miss B said...

Reminds me of baby's breath. So pretty!

Lavender Lily said...

They DO look like dip n dots! If only snow came in the banana split flavor...haha!

Unknown said...

Hey there!

I'm kinda dropping by randomly (from your link on my blog!) to tell you about this new selling site I found. It's called ArtFire.com & you should check it out.

It's still really, really new (still in beta) but it's heading in a really good direction! They are already buying advertising online & in print magazines (Craft Magazine's back cover) & to bring in traffic to the site. (It's already got almost as much traffic as indiepublic.com from what I understand!)

It's got stats for shop views so you know where your customers are coming from! I know! Gasp! Faint! Right? hehe

& it's just $7 a month (for the first 5000 artists) to list & sell as much as you can FOREVER. $7 a month no matter what! I signed up on that alone! haha

Anyhoo, it is new so there aren't zillions of people using it (which is good & bad) but I thought you might want to take a look at it. With the ad campaign they are working on kicking in soon (or so they are saying), I think it's going to be a good place to start listing!

If you sign up, give me a yell & let me know what you think!

Always,
Amy