Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Day Today


Getting ready to go out of town has always been... not stressful... just full. It might be hard to see, but click on it and you can see how I fill my day today. We will be leaving tomorrow morning to go visit my brother, his wife... and see NKOTB. Yes. You read correctly. New Kids on the Block. It was my first concert and I'll die a happy girl if it's my last. i digress...

Anyway, this is a typical routine for me to do before going anywhere for an extended amount of time. I read a tip somewhere that said to write down the entire contents of your bags when traveling (mostly pertaining to when flying) in case you lose your luggage AND for when you go to repack. Carry your list on your person at all times and you'll always know what's in there and what's not when you get home. This has saved me not only from forgetting items, but in packing as lightly as possible (though it may not seem so judging the Nugget's packing list). This was EXTREMELY helpful when the hubs and I traveled to NYC last year.

My plan is to plug these times into my phone so that I can keep myself on task... let's hope that works.

And... as you'll see... the hope is to get the calendars printed and ready to list when I get home.

Until then... I'll be hangin' tough with Joey, Jordan, Jon, Donnie and Danny.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're leaving?? No! Please don't go girl! Well, at least you're prepared. Looking at that list, it seems like you got the right stuff...baby. Don't get too overwhelmed by that calendar. Just take things step by step.

I'm such a dork. Have a good time!!!