Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WOW!

i can honestly say i wasn't expecting so many people to leave comments! i'm really excited- especially since what i have in the shop isn't in the new collection and people are reacting well to those pieces. i'm glad i linked the Sneak Peek as well. though i understand artists don't need validation and should do it for themselves, i take it as a compliment and for me, it validates that i'm moving in the right direction. i'm following the path that was made for me and it's refreshing. as artists, we all have our ups and downs and for awhile i had hit a flat line. i feel like my line is creeping up slowly now :-)


i was also really excited to get my 50th heart! i truly appreciate those that have taken the time to look in my shop while i've been out and still appreciate the pieces i have in there now.



i can only imagine how the next carnival will go with my new collection in the shop! Thank you everyone and keep commenting- please! i've tried to go thru the list and comment on others as well, but honestly, i start to go cross-eyed with so many giveaways! i'm working thru the list, though!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I already won your goodies, so I didn't want to steal anyone's chances away. But I thought I'd say hi and congrats on your 50th heart!