Monday, June 16, 2008

i haven't forgotten you...

bloggy blog.

i've been so busy lately with work-work and with getting some of my new designs worked over, a custom order here and there AND the nugget (*whew*) that i haven't been able to put my favorites together in a timely manner. i started pulling some this morning (after posting a few items in my Yart Sale) and have about half ready to go.

then it dawned on me. this is the perfect time to track some views vs. activity. so this week (and maybe until the end of the month- depends on my energy level... i think i'm gettin a bug.) i'm going to check views every morning to see if the ticker has changed... i already snuck a peek after being in the forums for a bit and some of the views went up! i'm jotting down what activity i did on etsy that day- if any to see if putting my two cents in there gets a little traffic. granted, what i have up isn't much, but i'd love to move a little outdated inventory if i can. and no i'm not going to obsess over it, but i think it could be interesting- especially if i start to really keep track once i start mass listing.

i've also successfully saddle stitched without a saddle stitch machine! though it took me awhile to get it figured out and a few gnarled sheets, i'm quite proud of myself. i'm thinking my little notebooks will be freebies during my grand re-opening... but i haven't decided...

ok i'll hopefully get to post the June Favorites this week!

No comments: