Tuesday, February 5, 2008

blog smog

i haven't been very chatty lately due to the fact that i've been in a crap mood and the weather has been the same as me. i woke up this morning around 6 to a poor, scared little matilda quivering next to me in bed due to the thunderstorm going on. i felt bad for her, but i'm so tired now. big marv slept right thru the commotion.

i saw wicked this weekend (yes, a little late on that bandwagon, but i'm okay with it). so good. amazing- i want to take mom next time it's in town.

this weekend my bathroom gets demo'd. great. looks like i'm sharing a tree trunk with the dogs for awhile.

on a design note, i'm super excited because my sorbet lemon A2 envelopes showed up yesterday on my doorstep- YAY! they're a yummy shade of sunshine to go with my new bumble bee collection. i want to purchase a few more sizes of them, but the quantities are so high, that i'm hesitant. i might have to go the retail route until i see how they do.

that's all for now.

1 comment:

PR said...

It can't be all that bad now.

DTH