Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm up!

I posted 3 designs on Etsy tonite- my Valentine's day cards... see below





I'm super excited because this is my first step in smarter business ventures (at least i hope!) i'm not 100% happy with the photographs, but for now they'll work. if they prove to completely suck- i've only spent 60cents posting. i figure even if i sell a few a month, i'll be a happy girl. i just know that come april i'll have my hands full, so if i can get some revenue built up now- and get a "fan base"- even if that's 3 people- it will help out while i'm not working full time.

i was able to stick to almost all of my goals last year, so i feel like i'm taking a positive step in reaching my goals this year.... just wanting to check them off the list one statement at a time!

No comments: