Thursday, January 17, 2008

flowers everywhere

so thanks to a co-worker, ginamarie, i have a few pics from the craft show we did at work back in december. it was my first show and, in all honesty, i was damn proud of my results! i exceeded my sales goal of about $15 and for my first show, my first few months at work (and no one knowing me or my business) i think that's pretty good. here are ginamarie's pics...



and another



this one's a bit fuzzy, but hey- she thought ahead better than i did and brought a camera!

i also thought i'd post a drawing i've been working on forever. i really want to get my hand used to that sort of movement again, but with coming home after work- exhausted from the gymnastics and river dances going on in my stomach, i'm usually in no mood to sit down and figure out the colored pencils again. i'm hoping to catch up on a lot of it during maternity leave, but that will all depend on kid little's dependency issues.



other than that, i'm just preparing for taxes: taking inventory, figuring out profit vs loss- all that fun stuff. i've purchased a showcase on etsy for my valentine's day cards, gifts, etc so that's my motivation to take better pictures this weekend. ugh, i'm so bummed about how horrible they look! i also have a handful of things to photograph and put up... decorative envelopes, more cards and maybe even some fun boxes. oh i'm ambitious...

until later! :-)

No comments: