Saturday, January 19, 2008

bang bang bang

ugh- my house is under renovation and though i love him dearly, the hubz is makin' a lot of noise! however, amidst the rubble, i was able to take photos of not only the items i need to list tomorrow on etsy, but all of my custom wedding invitations from the past few years. here is the latest




i used stardream and wausau papers along with an envelopment. i'm really happy with how these turned out!
if you check out my etsy shop you'll notice i updated my photos... i'm so much happier with these- much crisper, much clearer and just much better all around.
tonite i'm hoping to make my paper tower- i'm so excited! i figure while i'm digging around downstairs in my studio area, i'll finish up my inventory as well. i just have envelopes and clearbags to count and i'll be done! that will be a big load off my shoulders. i'll take some photos to post, as well, of my work areas. the house will be all mine tonite (hubz is going to play poker), so i'm pretty excited for some down time to get some stuff done!

No comments: